What does this job offer you?
- Working for a fast-growing company with a lot of freedom and responsibility
- The opportunity to develop your marketing skills in a broad role and make a real impact
- An internationally oriented role, with a lot of growth potential within the Kamera Express Group
This is what you recognise yourself in
- Knowledge of the German market and culture and fluency in German both verbally and in writing
- At least 1 year of working experience in social media marketing or content marketing
- An entrepreneurial content creator with an eye for commercial opportunities that you know how to translate into meaningful content
In this position, you will be our Marketer for the German market. This means adapting our marketing campaigns, social media and content for the local German market. You will also be the point of contact for German collaborations and sponsorship requests. You will ensure that our social media channels grow, know how to bind (potential) customers to us and increase our brand awareness in Germany. You will devise original and relevant content for our German target groups that contributes to our objectives. In this, you regularly spar with the marketing team at headquarters in the Netherlands.
Your responsibilities include:
- Adapting content and promotions to the German market with the aim of further growing the number of customers
- Managing and growing our German social media channels (Instagram, YouTube and Facebook)
- Analysing results and making improvement proposals based on those insights
- Managing collaborations, partnerships and/or sponsorships of local German initiatives or influencers
- Identifying opportunities and trends in the local German market and translating them into (social media) content and campaigns
About the organisation
For over 25 years, Kamera Express has been the photo and video specialist in the Benelux countries and Germany and now operates online in 10 countries. It is an international fast-growing company where creation, expression and development are highly valued. We now have 33 shops at home and abroad and are a household name among photo and videographers. Besides products, we also offer rentals (from 1 May 2023 also in 2 shops in Germany). We also offer photo books, wall decorations and photo prints under the Profotonet label. With our strong omnichannel approach, the shops, webshop(s), services, workshops, (online) courses and experiential events connect seamlessly. Kamera Express likes to lead the way and we like to follow through. Curious, committed and sincere are words that suit Kamera Express and therefore you too!
Who are you?
Not only are you a team player, but you also work easily independently and proactively. You will have a lot of scope to shape this role yourself within our marketing team, making our marketing activities in Germany a success. You are creative and enjoy creating catchy content.
Your duty station is Capelle aan den IJssel/ Cologne
- You can work well together in a team
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Canva, Falcon or another social planning tool is a plus
- You are fluent in German and English in word and writing. Knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus.
This is how you will make a difference
With your creativity and affinity for the products, you know what is needed to further grow Kamera Express in Germany. You have a high degree of proactivity, creativity and can plan well.
What else does this job offer you?
Besides a versatile position within a dynamic organisation, this job offers you:
- A good salary based on experience
- Staff discount on all products
- Personal budget for training to develop yourself further.
Does this make your heart beat faster?
Then send your CV and cover letter ASAP using the button below.